If this is your first time visiting us, we recommend booking a consultation. We offer in-salon and virtual consultations for your convenience.
Pricing is based on: The level and experience of the stylist, the length and integrity of your hair, the time required to perform your service, the type of service you are receiving and the amount of product required to achieve your desired color, cut or style. It is highly recommended that you book a consultation prior to your appointment to ensure you are comfortable with pricing.
Prior to booking your appointment, we kindly ask that you scroll down to view all of our policies and other information. We want to ensure that you have a comfortable and satisfactory experience at our salon from start to finish.
Some services may not be available for online booking due to the complexity or the type of service. We kindly ask that you call us if you’re unsure of which service you’re in need of in order to avoid any scheduling mishaps.
Cut and Style
Consultation: $35 (goes towards service)
Men’s haircut: $40+
Bang Trim: $25+
Blowout: $40+ (add $10 for any curling or flat iron styling)
Tape-In extensions: Consultation and Deposit Required
Single Process: $75+
Double Process: $300+
Face-frame foil: $110+
Partial Foil: $175+
Half-head foil: $195+
Full-head foil: $275+
Face-frame balayage: $110+
Partial balayage: $175+
Half-head balayage: $195+
Full-head balayage: $275+
Toner, gloss, glaze: $65+
Grey Blending and Silver Embracing: consultation required
Corrective color: consultation required
Fashion color and vivid color: consultation required
Conditioning treatments are created and customized to suit the needs of your hair: $35-65
Wellaplex bond building: $25-75 (can be booked as a single service or added on to an existing service)
Are you getting married or united? Please email email@example.com for a list of our prices and packages.
New Requirements and Salon Policies
**When you arrive for your appointment, please call our salon (PROVIDENCE: 401-383-3797 / WARREN: 401-289-3787). Leave a message if no one answers. Once we are ready for you, we will call you and let you know that you can come in. Please do not bring any other guests or individuals with you to your appointment. If you require assistance from a caregiver, or if you are the parent or guardian of a child getting a service, you must communicate this prior to the appointment so that we are prepared.
Please do not bring any outside beverages or food into our salon(s)
We are temporarily unable to provide any beverages or refreshments at our salon(s) except for filtered water in a disposable cup.
We are temporarily unable to provide a waiting area inside our salon(s) until further notice. You may wait in your car or outside of our salon(s) until we call you.
You must wear a mask for the entire time you are in our salon(s) unless a medical condition prevents you from being able to wear one.
If you’re experiencing any of these symptoms: cough, shortness of breath/difficulty breathing, or a fever, you can not enter our salon(s)**
- All appointments require a credit card to reserve. We will use that card to pay for the services unless you tell us otherwise. We can only process contactless payments.
- We can not accept cash or checks.
- We can accept gratuity on your card but we prefer Venmo gratuity. Please be advised that our Warren studio can not accept credit card gratuity.
- Emailing us to cancel or reschedule your appointment is not efficient for us as we get so many emails daily and we may not get it in time. We absolutely can not cancel, reschedule, or alter any appointments through social media direct messages.
- We ask that you call and give us 48 hours notice if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment. This allows us time to fill the spot with someone that has been waiting a long time for an appointment.
- If you’re cancelling an appointment without 48 hours notice due to illness, we are temporarily not charging a fee. Please be advised that if you relay to us that you’re cancelling due to illness, that you will be asked to wait a period of time before you can visit our salon.
- If you fail to show up to your appointment without calling, you will be charged 100% of the service amount.
- LA LA LUXE DOES NOT OFFER REFUNDS OR CREDITS ON ANY SERVICES. We will fix anything that is not satisfactory if you call and visit us within 7 DAYS of the original service. All services re-done after 7 days will be subject to regular charges.
- All products are non-refundable. Once you take a product home, you can not return it. Hair extensions are non-refundable.
- If you are receiving a color correction, you may be required to visit us several times and have multiple corrective coloring sessions in order to achieve a beautiful end result and proper correction. You will be charged accordingly for each visit/session during the corrective process. Your stylist will explain all of this to you during your consultation prior to the service.
- La La Luxe is not responsible for any damage to clothing left on under your styling/color gown/cape, so please dress accordingly. We have beautiful kimono gowns and belted gowns to wear while you’re here. We are not responsible for any lost or stolen items while at our salon.
- We are not responsible for damage to your hair due to undisclosed information from you regarding your history of hair coloring, bleaching, swimming in chlorine, well-water, product usage, past home-coloring, box-coloring, chemical treatments and any other treatments. It is extremely important that you relay all information and history of any services within the past 3 years.
- We are a judgement-free zone and we pride ourselves on the calm and relaxing vibe in both locations. Please leave the politics at the door.
- Looking for a chat-free service? Just mention this prior to your appointment either to our receptionist or in the comment section of our online booking. The only communication required will be hair-related. We want you to feel as comfortable as possible and we know that sometimes you just wanna sit and skip the small-talk. We respect and support this.
Questions, concerns and thoughts can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome your feedback and appreciate your business.