Pricing is based on: The experience of the stylist, the length and integrity of your hair, the time required to perform your service, the type of service you are receiving and the amount of product required to achieve your desired color, cut or style while maintaining the health and integrity of your hair. It is highly recommended that you book a consultation prior to your appointment to ensure you are comfortable with every aspect of your service.
Cut, Blowdry, Style
Consultation: $25/30 minutes. (goes towards the service)
Haircut: $65-$100 (includes blowout)
Men’s haircut: $25-$50
New Fringe or Bang Trim: $15+
Basic Blow Dry: $35+ (add $10 for any curling or flat iron styling)
Tape-In extensions: requires a consultation.
All services listed below do not include the price of a blowout/finish.
Single Process: $75-$95
Double Process: $250+
Face-frame foil or balayage (area around the face/temples): $75+
Partial Foil: $135+
Half-head foil: $165+
Full-head foil: $250+
Half-head balayage: $175+
Full-head balayage: $275+
Ombre: Virgin hair/$125+, Previously colored hair (consultation required)
Toner or Glaze: $30-65 (depends on length of hair)
Corrective color: $100/hour+ (consultation required)
Conditioning Treatments are created to suit individual needs: $25+
Basic Makeup: $85
Formal/Evening Makeup Application: $85-125
Faux/Temporary lashes: $10 for strip or individual lashes
Salon Policy, Reservation Policy and Return Policy:
- Forms of payment accepted are as follows: cash or credit/debit card. Prices do not include tax and gratuity. Please note that a deposit may be required at the time of booking for certain services. All prices are subject to change at the discretion of the stylist. For clients under the age of 18, a waiver must be signed by an adult/parent/guardian before any stylist performs a color/chemical service.
- We prefer cash gratuity.
- Prices vary with each stylist. If you’re trying to stay within a budget, we are happy to go over pricing with you. If you have questions, contact the salon or ask your stylist. Some stylists do not accept credit cards.
- Cancellations must made within 24 hours of your appointment. Any cancellations with less than 24 hours notice (and same day cancellations) will result in a charge of $25.00 due at the time of cancelling and will be charged to your credit card on file.
- We have a strict NO-SHOW/NO-CALL policy. For no-shows or missed appointments without a call, we charge 100% of the missed appointment amount to your card on file.
- LA LA LUXE DOES NOT OFFER REFUNDS ON ANY SERVICES. We will fix anything that is not satisfactory if you visit us within 1 week of the service. All services re-done after 1 week will be charged accordingly.
- We do not accept any returns on products. We will, however, offer a credit to use towards another product if returned within 1 week.
- If you are receiving a color correction, please note that you may be required to visit us several times in order to achieve a beautiful end result and proper correction. You will be charged accordingly for each visit during the corrective process. Your stylist will explain all of this to you during your consultation prior to the service. For color corrections over 2 hours, we will need a credit/debit card to reserve the appointment.
- La La Luxe is not responsible for any damage to clothing left on under your styling/color gown/cape, so please dress accordingly. We are not responsible for any lost or stolen items while at our salon.
- We are not responsible for damage to your hair due to undisclosed information regarding your past history of hair coloring, bleaching, swimming in chlorine, well-water, product usage, past home-coloring, box-coloring, chemical treatments and any other treatments. It is extremely important that you relay all information and history of previous services within the past 3 years.
- In order to maintain a RELAXED atmosphere in our intimate space, La La Luxe asks that child-care arrangements are made. Some people are here to escape their hectic lives so we ask that children stay home unless they are getting a service. We ask that you turn ALL CELL PHONES OFF prior to walking into La La Luxe. We know that sometimes people need to contact you, but kindly acknowledge that most people find a loud conversation or ringer to be distracting.
- We ALWAYS do our best to accommodate everyone. La La Luxe is happy to take walk-in appointments if we have the availability!
Questions can be sent to email@example.com. We welcome your feedback and appreciate your business.