Pricing is based on: The experience of the stylist, the length and integrity of your hair, the time required to perform your service, the type of service you are receiving and the amount of product required to achieve your desired color, cut or style. It is highly recommended that you book a consultation prior to your appointment to ensure you are comfortable with every aspect of your service.
Prior to booking your appointment, we kindly ask that you scroll down to view all of our policies and important information. We want to ensure that you have a comfortable and satisfactory experience at our salon from start to finish.
Some services may not be available for online booking due to the complexity of the service. We kindly ask that you call us if you’re unsure of which service you’re in need of in order to avoid any scheduling mishaps.
Cut, Blowdry, Style
Consultation: $35/30 minutes. (goes towards the service that you book)
Dry Trim: $50 (Hair must be clean and dry prior to coming in, no exceptions. No styling or drying)
Signature Haircut: $70-$90 (60 minutes. Perfect for our return clients)
De-Luxe Haircut: $100 (90 minutes. Uninterrupted haircut bliss for the ultimate experience. Perfect for our first time clients)
Haircut Therapy: $125 (120 minutes, for the “don’t rush me, don’t tell anyone where I am” individual. Pure, undivided attention from your stylist, complimentary conditioning treatment, extra styling/finishing, and a gentle high-five on your way out. Perfect for return and new clients who want a little extra)
Deva Haircut (with Lindsey, Certified Deva Artist): $85-135 (90 minutes)
Men’s haircut: $40-$50 (45-60 minutes)
New Fringe or Bang Trim: $20+
Blowout: $40-80 (add $10 for any curling or flat iron styling)
Tape-In extensions: Consultation and Deposit Required
All services listed below may not include the price of a blowout/finish. Please ask your stylist prior to your service if your blowout is included within the price.
Single Process: $75-$115
Double Process: $275+
Face-frame foil or balayage (area around the face only): $75+
Partial Foil: $135+
Half-head foil: $165+
Full-head foil: $250+
Partial or Half-head balayage: $200+
Full-head balayage: $275+
Custom temple area, crown area, or nape area foil or balayage detail: $75-$155
Ombre: Virgin hair/$300+, Previously colored hair (consultation required)
Toner, gloss, glaze $65-85 (depends on length of hair)
Corrective color: $125/hour+ (consultation required)
Lash Services with Emma:
Lash consultation: required for all new lash guests/$30 goes towards any lash service
Classic set: $100 and up
Volume set: $150 and up
Hybrid (classic and volume) $125 and up
Lash removal/cleansing and conditioning: $30
Classic fill: $45 and up
Volume fill: $65 and up
Hybrid fill: $55 and up
All fills beyond 3 weeks are considered a full set and will be charged accordingly!
Conditioning Treatments are created to suit individual needs: $25+
Basic Makeup: $85
Formal/Evening Makeup Application: $125 (includes lashes)
Makeup lesson: $200 (includes basic makeup or evening makeup lesson and lashes)
Salon Policies and Other Information:
(PLEASE NOTE: Some of our policies have changed since January 2020.)
- All online appointments and new appointments over-the-phone and online require a credit card to reserve. We do not charge the card at the time of reservation. (Please read our cancellation policy below)
- Forms of payment accepted are as follows: cash or credit/debit card. Prices do not include gratuity. Please note that a deposit may be required at the time of booking for certain services. All prices are subject to change at the discretion of the stylist. For clients under the age of 18, a waiver must be signed by an adult/parent/guardian before any stylist performs a color/chemical service.
- We prefer cash gratuity. Most stylists accept Venmo gratuity. (Warren location does not accept credit card gratuity and this is stated in our appointment confirmations for services booked there)
- If you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, please CALL 401.383.3797 in Providence and 401.289.3787 in Warren. Emailing us to cancel or reschedule your appointment is not efficient for us as we get so many emails daily. Please use our online booking to coordinate if you do not wish to call. We DO NOT cancel or reschedule appointments through social media messages or texts.
- We kindly ask that you give us 48 hours notice if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment. This allows us plenty of time to fill that spot with someone that may have been waiting. Any cancellations with less than 48 hours notice will result in a charge of $50. (This excludes same day cancellations/cancellations without 48 hours notice due to illness.)
- EFFECTIVE MARCH 2020 UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE: IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING COLD, FLU OR SYMPTOMS OF ANY ILLNESS, YOU MUST RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT. WE WILL NOT CHARGE A FEE FOR SAME DAY CANCELLATIONS DUE TO ILLNESS. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO TURN ANY CLIENT AWAY IF HE/SHE DISPLAYS ANY SYMPTOMS OF ILLNESS. WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE BUT WE TAKE OUR HEALTH, THE HEALTH OF OUR FAMILIES AND THE HEALTH OF OUR STAFF AND COMMUNITY VERY SERIOUSLY.
- We have a strict NO-SHOW/NO-CALL policy. For no-shows or missed appointments without any notice, we charge 100% of the service amount to your card on file. If your card is declined, you will not be able to book a future appointment unless balance is paid in full.
- Some services may require a deposit. We will inform you prior to your appointment if we require a deposit.
- LA LA LUXE DOES NOT OFFER REFUNDS OR CREDITS ON ANY SERVICES. We will fix anything that is not satisfactory if you call and visit us within 7 DAYS of the original service. All services re-done after 7 days will be charged accordingly.
- All product sales are final. We can not offer credit or accept any returns on products.
- If you are receiving a color correction, you may be required to visit us several times and have multiple corrective coloring sessions in order to achieve a beautiful end result and proper correction. You will be charged accordingly for each visit/session during the corrective process. Your stylist will explain all of this to you during your consultation prior to the service.
- La La Luxe is not responsible for any damage to clothing left on under your styling/color gown/cape, so please dress accordingly. We have beautiful kimono gowns and belted gowns to wear while you’re here. We are not responsible for any lost or stolen items while at our salon.
- We are not responsible for damage to your hair due to undisclosed information from you regarding your history of hair coloring, bleaching, swimming in chlorine, well-water, product usage, past home-coloring, box-coloring, chemical treatments and any other treatments. It is extremely important that you relay all information and history of any services within the past 3 years.
- In order to maintain a relaxed atmosphere in our space(s), La La Luxe asks that child-care arrangements are made prior to your service. Some people are here to escape the noise, so we ask that children stay home unless they are getting a service. We ask that you turn all alerts, volume and ringers off prior to walking into La La Luxe. We know that sometimes people need to contact you, but most people find a loud conversation or ringer to be distracting.
- We always do our best to accommodate everyone. La La Luxe is happy to take walk-in appointments if we have the availability at both locations.
- Come prepared to be in a no-judgement environment. We pride ourselves on our safe, calm and positive climate in both of our locations.
- Looking for some quiet while you’re here? Want to skip over the small talk? Just inform our receptionist that you want your appointment to be “chat-free” (of course we will consult and relay any hair-related information at the start of your appointment) or put “silent” in the comment box when booking online. We want you to feel as comfortable here as possible and we know that sometimes you just wanna sit and not “chat”. We love to talk, but if you request this type of service, we fully support it.
Questions, concerns and thoughts can be sent to email@example.com
We welcome your feedback and appreciate your business.